What to expect
- All inquiries into our maintenance program are handled first by a return phone call and conversation. We will explain the types of services we offer and hear from you about your situation and needs.
- Based on the initial conversation and our agreement, we will arrange a visit to your site to meet with you and evaluate your landscape and determine if we can help you meet your goals:
We offer a full-service maintenance program that includes lawn care and mowing, bed maintenance, Fall leaf clean-up, mulch and pine straw installation, and seasonal flower planting and care.
We also offer add on services such as irrigation monitoring, maintenance and repair; irrigation seasonal startups and shut downs; and low-voltage lighting maintenance and repair.We offer seasonal clean-ups and one-time clean-ups prior to the start of a maintenance contract (if necessary).
We offer a separate lawn care only maintenance plan.
Seasonal flower design and planting may also be treated as an add on service.
- Once we settle on a scope of services, we will provide a proposal that details the service frequency and schedule. We will provide an additional document that specifies our general maintenance practices and methods.
- Our contacts include 12 months of equal payments for easier budgeting.
- If you accept our proposal, you will be assigned an account manager and we will schedule service to begin.
Our crews are friendly, knowledgeable, experienced, and well-trained. (crew leader photo) Our maintenance account managers are good communicators and are attentive to your landscape needs. When you sign up for maintenance with Fockele Garden Company, you are not just signing up for the weekly crew visit, instead you are signing up with an entire staff that has extensive experience and resources that stand always ready to help.